Tania grew up in Northern Virginia and is a life long resident of the area. She has lived in the Reserve in McLean, Virginia with her husband and 2 children since 2001. Tania and her husband Jim purchased their lot in Section 1 of the Reserve in June of 1999 and built their home in the following 18 months. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Physics from Mary Washington College and an MBA in Finance from The George Washington University. Tania began her real estate career over 20 years ago. In addition to real estate sales, her experience includes managing residential renovation projects in the greater Washington area, planning and overseeing new residential construction and managing rental properties. After completing her MBA in 1996, she joined CIG International (a Washington-based residential real estate investment firm) as Vice President where she conducted extensive due diligence investigations of real estate investment opportunities and oversaw ongoing investment projects. Tania became a residential real estate agent in 2006.
Tania’s Contact Information:
Keller Williams Realty
6820 Elm Street
McLean, Virginia 22101
Check out my Recent Posts!
- Re-Listed in the Reserve – 1017 Founders Ridge
- Under Contract in the Reserve — 7845 Westmont Ln, McLean VA 22102
- Local Market Analysis for McLean, VA 22102 — Month End 2/28/17
- Just Listed in the Reserve – 7854 Westmont Lane McLean, Virginia 22102
- Under Contract in the Reserve – 870 Alvermar Ridge Dr, McLean, VA 22102